Ayurevda Cooking Course
About the Course at Aaravi Healing Retreat, Rishikesh
The Ayurveda Diet Nutrition & Cooking course is rather short but highly recommended. The students only need to spend 2 hours per day for 7 days. This makes the sour course accessible to people from all backgrounds and age groups. All students will receive a certificate upon the successful completion of the course. The mentors covered all significant topics related to ayurvedic food preparation and gave deeper insights on how to know the body type and work accordingly.
Ayurveda Cooking Course Includes:It’s said that there are 107 marma points in various locations around the human body:
- Introduction to Ayurveda.
- Body - mind - constitution analysis.
- Ayurvedic Diets and Nutrition.
- Preparation of Ayurvedic Recipes.
- Herbs and Spices.
- Home remedies in Ayurveda.
- Common health issues.
- Diet according to body constitution.
- Yogic diet.
- Theory & Practical.
Benefits Of Ayurveda Cooking
- Enhance Immunity
- Clear Emotional Blockages
- Traditional Balinese massage therpy
- Increase Energy Level
- Improve Digestion, assimilation and elimination
- Encourages deep, revitalizing sleep
- Anatomy and physiology
- Benefits of each Therapy
- Introduction about essential Oils
- Talk lines with the Guest
- Reception handling
- Duration - 7 Day
- Course Fee - 370 USD