Marma points therapy is a traditional Ayurvedic massage technique that's believed to help sustain the flow of energy throughout your body. Marma points therapy is done by gently stimulating the marma points around your body through followed by massage therapy.
What is marma therapy in Ayurveda ?
Ayurveda is a traditional Indian alternative medicine system that has a long, rich history of use. Under Ayurvedic medicine, it’s believed that the five elements of the world have a huge impact on a person’s health. Marma points are specific anatomical locations in your body through which the energy (prana shakti) of these elements is believed to flow. Marma points therapy is the practice of stimulating these spots through gentle massage therapy. In this course you will explore where the marma points are located, what marma points therapy is, and the potential benefits of marma points massage therapy.
Location of marma pointsIt’s said that there are 107 marma points in various locations around the human body:
- 11 marma points in your limbs
- 26 marma points in your trunk
- 37 marma points in your head and neck region
- 33 marma points located elsewhere in your body
Benefits Of Marma Massage
- Enhance Immunity
- Clear Emotional Blockages
- Traditional Balinese massage therpy
- Increase Energy Level
- Improve Digestion, assimilation and elimination
- Encourages deep, revitalizing sleep
- Anatomy and physiology
- Benefits of each Therapy
- Introduction about essential Oils
- Talk lines with the Guest
- Reception handling
- Duration - 7 Day
- Course Fee - 250 USD