Padahbhangya (Foot massage)
Padabhyanga is Ayurvedic foot massage (Pada=foot and Abhyanga=massage) which is soothing , revitalizing, calming and balancing various disturbances of the autonomic nervous system.
Benefits of Padabhyanga
- Relaxes and revitalizes the central nervous system.
- Removes fatigue from the lower limbs and improves quality of sleep.
- Activates metabolism, cures headaches, and prevents onset of degeneration.
- Helps to calm and maintain the “Vata Dosha” which in excess is considered the main cause of major illnesses.
- Provides overall immunity to the body.
- Duration - 45 Min
Conditions that are holistically treated in Padabhyanga include: Hypertension, Hemiplegia and paraplegia , Insomnia, Depression, Epilepsy, Diabetic neuropathy, Anxiety Sprains, cramps, and numbness of the feet and legs