Shiroabhyanga is a Sanskrit term comprised of two words: Shiro (head) and Abhyanga (massage). Shiro Abhyanga essentially means a complete massage of the head, neck, and shoulders using Ayurvedic herbal oils.
Benefits Of Shiroabhyanga
- Improves Blood Circulation.
- Remove Grey Hair, dandruff and other similar problems.
- Revitalises central nervous system.
- Improves vision and decreases straining of eyes.
- Relieves from headaches, migraines, stress and insomnia.
- Eases muscle aches and reduces stiffness.
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Calms the mind and rejuvenates the body.
- Calms the pineal and pituitary glands.
- Balances the Vata to avoid degenerative diseases.
- Balances the Pitta to avoid inflammatory diseases.
- Restores the senses of sight, sound, and smell.
- Treats tinnitus and sinusitis.
- Stimulates sound sleep.
- Increases blood and oxygen flow in the brain.
- Relieves exhaustion and cloudiness of thought.
- Duration - 30 min