7 Day Thai Massage Course
Thai massage is a traditional system of massage and assisted stretching developed in Thailand, and influenced by the traditional medical systems of India, China, and South-East Asia
- Lubrictae knee joints.
- Improves oxygen and blood circulation.
- Prevents degenerative diseases.
- Relieves pain, sprains, liagment tear, inflammation.
- Relaxes and nourishes bones, muscles, ligaments and nerves.
- Protect the cartilage of knee.
- Osteoporosis of knee joint.
- Rheumatoid arthritis of knee joint.
- Post trauma of knee joint.
- Post fracture knee joint.
- Ligament tear.
- Meniscus tear.
- Janu soola.
- Janusandhi vata.
- Duration - 7 Day
- Fee - 310 USD